Furniture - Lounge
- All rentals are priced by the weekend. See pickup and return times below.
- All Rentals Require a 50% deposit of the total rental cost at the time of reservation to consider the reservation confirmed. Final payment maybe made at pickup. Depending on time of reservation we can do payment arrangements, please ask.
- Security Deposit - All rentals will require a credit card number to be placed on file to be used in the case of lost, stolen, late, or damaged equipment. The credit card holder will need to sign a authorization form in order for the card number to be placed on file. Authorization forms maybe filled out in our showroom, done by fax or through the mail. If a credit card number is not accessible for the security deposit a cash deposit will be required depending on the total rental price. Cash deposit are returned at the end of the rental as long as no equipment has been lost, stolen, returned late, or damaged.
- Cancellation Policy - A 2 week notice is required prior to the pickup date to receive 100% of the deposit. Less than 2 week to the pickup date the deposit is non-refundable. Items cancelled within 24 hours of the event date maybe subject to the full rental cost as agreed upon. Quanity changes will also carry the same 2 week cancellation policy.
- Natural Disaster - In the event of an extreme natural disaster or declared emergency such as hurricane, flood, ice, or snow Simply Elegant will allow customer to roll over all payments to a rescheduled date (subject to availability.) If entire order is canceled and not rescheduled Simply Elegant will refund all payments up to 25% of the total, which is non-refundable.
- Quantity Change - If quantity of items are changed to less of the reservations original within less than a 3 weeks notice, 50% of the rental fee is charged. Change of quantity within less than 2 weeks or one week, full rental price is charged as agreed upon.
- Linens - Do not roll up or place wet linens in any plastic bags. Mildew will occur. Damage such as mildew, candle wax, ink, tears, & burns will result in a charge for the full cost to replace the linens.
- China & Catering Supplies Cleaning - All China, glassware, flatware, chafers, punch bowls, coffee urns, & any other items being used for food or beverage must be rinsed or cleaning fees may apply. China & Glassware are placed in special crates for rental. If crates are damaged or missing by the customer, the customer will be responsible for replacing the crate(s).
- Delivery & Pickup - Delivery and/or pick-up is available on most orders for an additional fee. Delivery rates are based on a drop off service only and charged by geographical location. If rental items are to be delivered and/or pick-up during non-business hours, including nights or Sundays, additional charges will apply. Customer must be present at the time of delivery. Pick-up may be arranged without the customer being present. All items should be broken down and/or repackaged for pickup (excluding tents & canopies), as they were upon delivery or additional charges will apply.
- Set-up & Take - Down Service - We do offer set-up and take down services. Please let us know your quantities and the items you are considering having set-up and/or taken down and the location of set-up and we can give you a quote.
- Pickup Times - Rental items may be picked up Friday afternoon from 2:00 - 4:30pm. Items may also be picked up all day Saturday from 9:00am - 4:30pm. If your event does not fall on a Saturday or Sunday, please speak to the office about alternate pickup times.
- Return Times - All rental items are due back on Monday from 9:00am - 5:00pm , or additional late charges may apply.